Friday, May 19, 2006

Installing Ceramic On Aluminum q is not passed

q is not passed, my journal does not react T_T points run out and not want to fix

bueh
I decided I will use the lj q as a blog or q or post them so all d days apart today> D ~
Today
basically I have not much to tell, I spend working to q this will work and no settlement. The lj rascistas hurt my feelings, it discriminates and beat you until you become a homosexual. When finished, enjoy my cigar happiness ripe mango-flavored cream .. Then I see him flee while you hear a musical background to pass on the feast of my neighbors who never let me sleep. Then, I just play loose metal eating to feel through my veins the rock and vomiting through the nose pop music I've heard both

0 comments:

Post a Comment