More drawings, insist they do not use this more than a personal gallery. However, I thank the people who flipped around here (possibly trying to get information about my whereabouts or something xD)
flawed lately I
anything special. More than anything I get to make sketches and drawings innacabados a good color but only at first, then the low quality and do not like and finish everything in 2 seconds. .
Actually in this pic are only 3 layers, one for each drawing. Bring much lately roll a layer no more. But like innacabados are: /. (Q We can imagine this is like a sketchbook xDU-porqueelmiomurio-). Ooh sii, q assumes the above is S. Mexico, on the left. Mexi N.co (but actually more like my bro) and down Alfredo, an OC is not originally mine blue (or why not paint it so º - º)
MexicoxAustria A AustriaxMexico or I have no idea who is about who º - º, but I liked the threesome
joo thumbails now learned to make in photobucket (H) q
proud to be me
0 comments:
Post a Comment