| In August 2009, rent van and got all the gear ... Pontevedra road!! Herme larguiiiisima was in a van and the car that I bought in December 2008, a scenic megane's cool plot twists and replacing the Nissan Sunny which my father gave us this year that car was 17 years, the ostia. After a year of unemployment, trade through Kenwood * visit Madrid toooooodas stores do not even like ... thanks to google maps I have printed them and roundabouts, I never lost. Will miss visiting the shop and Elvira Villarejo de Salvanes, the old trade, a great person. previously employed in the liningaircraft interior and do private yests (from the president of BBVA, to Real Madrid yet, through the ring of a jeke Arabic ...) I had a great time. While studying, and I could make couture bridal party for Rosa Carbone ... Ricardo Martin became my teacher there ... amazing guy, an excellent and invaluable. Then pinhole work on the study of Ana Locking, bigger than people, which most professional seamstresses would have continued there, but had taken the decision to return. My soul could not endure more Madrid, kidnapped I felt that my life was lost, I just thought that if continued, cabaret preferred to my own grave and attack the way, since I was not willing to go well. nta say "food" And on Tuesday rescued a little guy 400g and a table of life, nearly blind by tb rinotraqueititis gummy and was in a car engine. This in adoption and healing, and gain weight 100g and goes very well, his leg supports better tb. Y'know, if you want a kitten, it needs help, I'll return to the street if you do not find anyone. ADOPTED! (Cry we ever imagined) I wanted a female dog .... I have two male cats ¬ ¬ U And nothing, these two snoring, Herme with the orchestra and I'm going to buy meals for cats. CH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment