Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can You Drop A Hm In Pokemon Silver Arriving ... LJ

Vasha .... It is the 3rd time I try escrubir a worthwhile post on Lj ..... LaTercera
....( The first where the most interesting was a moving truck, and the 2nd to delete because my internet was in its early hormonal changes .... cleared, but mentally I repeat a thousand times copied it in Notepad ... =.=)

Ahora Si! I must say the truth: There is nothing interesting in me. Do not expect the following to be infinitely interesting or constructive. They are stupid to go through my brains awesome .. . (Fuck Yeah!) A random night. (Ahh .... I love Seee connect at dawn .... IS MY HAPPY HOUR!: 'DDDDD)

* Clarifies its non-voice masha * Mi nple. I'd rather sleep in the day. The word

sleepwalking is sexy. Fin (?) (-I remembered Pearl wn .... And the seme is deparramaro (?)
3. Log the CB "that" forum for a change. Wherever this ... Forito I take you in my heart.
(potheads
ago signal Paz) 4. I have long asleep when idle. They believed it was abnormal and not sleeping .. ..? o3o Well, my little body recovers so hours of forces that nege (?)
5. Remember "Situations" hilarious and schizophrenic
to reirm in a corner. (?)

6. I resent easy, but just to fuck.

7. Exit to the roof of my house to watch which really has nothing do noi be porq the starry sky. (I'm reminded of those movies where people are happy (?)

8. ---------> \u0026lt;-------- o3o I love that ... I put one out of 3 lines I get to write when I'm Random.

9. I like to blame people, or as they say over there, Exaggeration Reality (So you call now? OMG (?) course no intention to offend ... O well, maybe

0 comments:

Post a Comment