Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fingerboard Ramps For Sale Dan & Blair | Gossip Girl

Visto el capitulo 4x12 de "Gossip Girl" he descubierto que amaré eternamente el Dair, es mi última palabra ♥

Me gusta Chuck & Blair, también, no puedo negar que ellos posiblemente terminarán juntos and do not bother me, and Serena & Dan (if he bothers me, I think Dan deserves better). But definitely much love Dan & Blair, is that they have the chemistry that none of the other two couples have. I do enjoy every interaction they have, they are practically made for each other, are kindred spirits involved in another relationship, since the first season I thought they sentirían something else. Well, the writers are doing a good job, however, this is like fire: so good and so bad at the same time. Even

feeling and knowing what Blair & Chuck, I can not help but feel bad for her because so much "love" much "passion" and that many will say they have had what they had so far, Chuck has a very twisted way of trying to Blair that no more just makes me much less I would be with someone who would always end up suffering because I consider this pair as an unhealthy relationship damaging them. Which I do not like, I thinkIt was frustrating not only because I like the couple but because Blair has been through relationships where she gets damaged (Nate & Chuck) and another with a man she considers "a good man" would not be to good for her, if so, better leave your relationship in a beautiful friendship and fighting, but seeing things are writing a context that gives you think they want to establish a relationship between them some love ( Love / Sex / quéimporta), if so have many problems. If the relationship is short, do not feel that they can return to their former selves: '(and that would ruin the relationship more interesting in GMLXC 3 .- When together they make one a better person. 4 .-
Blair could be happy and have a relationship that tentga emotionally stable.


I used to think that I would like Dan & Blair was a thing of a night, but I really feel that this goes further than that and would hate more than anything that will ruin their relationship, that in itself is amazing, natural and charming for a good night of sex, say it is okay to have something, but seriously betting on something this serious.

just love their chemistry, whatever happens, love their interactions that is almost as interesting to be seen on GG lately,

0 comments:

Post a Comment