Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Panasonic Sa-ht740 F61

da action between them, particularly Mr. Tite (creator) makes it seem so real. I die with every time you say goodbye, makes it look painful, none of them really want to get away from the other, have created an indestructible bond that exceeded the limits of time, distance and everything put in front of them. And best of all, not even something romantic, not couples, and none has such loving words as direct. But many have defined their relationship as "She's your precious friend," She is a ray of light. "
may not be official, but it is real. Tite makes clear, all of which the person knows Ichigo is Rukia who is always watching & aacute, in the 'top' :-) she heads the list, it is what he needs to remember to answer your questions.
And I declare an addict IchiRuki not want to die without seeing them made. Addict, but an addict happy (?). Yep.

God knows how much I love:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment