Friday, June 18, 2004

Winnipeg- Black Hair Salons homesick and soon



 arreboire
IN MADRID

Well, yes, I'm in Madrid, working and sharing cabinet [info] flame_pick .
Everything is going very well, better than I expected but made a lot less than all of Galicia.
The gigs is great, many children, too much sun ... bla bla bla ... but cool and very good schedule.
Share house with other 5 for great, are all great, but as you can imagine. Ems
ums ... well, hang out with something so fast I do not dwell, I will put pictures of what I'm doing over here :****
[info] CHT MLXC strangeshow . [info] amoelbarroco . [info] beautylie . Nusky. my dog Lua. madre.mi padre.la my people from my old gigs (3 years or more, no less) and I have people in the pipeline ... and more ... I echo everyone less, but took no decision now, I never would do and I regret it because life would cease to be the best person in the world ..

[info] flame_pick I love you with all my heart .... (Now I say every night between hugs and caresses ...)
keep fighting.
Besos.


\u0026lt;/ center>

0 comments:

Post a Comment