| Damn I miss you very much I have no time to post, that I have what I take to bed to rest for weary or even more (: P) I have any gift over and Tons of photos that I would like you to see the 12 is the last I work, I post and see if things I have a desire ... On 16 I have a presentation at the Institute (I have a terrible desire to study) do not know if I start classes on Friday already. is quite possible that Monday through Wednesday this in Pontevedra, so you know, that you want to see cone Herme has found work, we do not all fit in us and is a very good bargain, I am very proud and dont know what else I'm damn Solanto according occurs to me a moment to have the pc soltao jiji (: P) And that shit that you want to see it "notice sms (I hope to have balance) but this name in there ok? Ale RESPOND AND TELL ME A PRETTY THINGS Thurs: _ BESAZOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ |
Thursday, September 9, 2004
Card Sayings For Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment