Friday, September 24, 2004

50in Reflector Telescope Adventures in the big city, very big city


 arreboire
(*) In this photo estoy en la beach [info] flame_pick and my parents, enjoying a splendid day in Galicia, my land.


Adios, rivers, adios, sources;
adios, small streams;
adios, before my eyes:
not know when we'll see.
my land, my land,
ground from me I created,
hortiña I want it,
figueiriñas I weep
fields, rivers, trees,
Pinhais that moves the wind,
birdies piadores,
box to my satisfaction,
Mill Castañarnt loved,
fogueiriña my home,
arboriños I weep
Fontiña the cabañas.
Adios, adios, I'm going, Herbin
the cemetery where my father
buried, that Peck
Herbin so
City who created us. Adios
Lady of the Assumption,
white as a seraph;
lévovos
Pedídelle the heart to God for me, my
Our Lady of the Assumption. Already
oiem far, far away, the campaigns
Orchard;
for me, alas, Poor,
will never touching. Already
oiem far beyond
each party is a pain;
Soyo will not prop ... My land
¡, ¡adios!, ¡Adios! ¡Adios
too, darling! ... ¡Adios
maybe forever!.Simos company nostalgia and to see a subway wall Galician sing Rosalia de Castro that whole supueso lei (in Galician) and he remembered no doubt ... the rest of the way I wanted to mourn inconsolably invaded, my heart was contracted by emotion long time ... I finally manage
hell of the metro, but not so with the LF streets around here, to go to the registration site I took the wrong road, was for the other side of the street so that what would cross walked Pontevedra some 10 times. I hope you accept me in the course of fashion design by computer.
enjoy in class as a child, handling machines (industrial juju) hell of it seems, for now I'm the most advantageous, the teachersdo not know what to do with them lol day break schemes ... so I put on machines more complicated than good, tb me the passage through the liner and I'm proud because I never in my life had seen. Course will be the most rewarding to date.
'll post photos later this summer, many will like it, are curious;)
Kisses to all and sorry to be so absorbed.
All good things happening to me I dedicate it to





flame_pick













0 comments:

Post a Comment