immortal, powerful, unlimited, with impunity, so I moved was
the world as if it were made of shadows, shadows in the fog
touched the sky and tore the mountains alone with my thoughts
the day and night gave me
way I was me ...
until you came.
not showed up for treatment Faustino
no side mirror that reflects you
not know how you became
your pace was frustrating ... even for me I'm used to long waits for things
and yet had nothing to expect from you as q no
knew you were not supposed to know you
maybe that's what caught my attention more than you
I could have vanished, boof, what your name
dare promise you will write your name in blood in the universe will be a scar
beautiful ... immense as the universe, this will go quiet
immortal ... not let your life be in vain
will not let the world forget
so maybe someday ... back to me and see that you were not
but even you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment