Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dieselvolvopenta Salvage

LXC Ulquiorra & Orihime | Bleach [info] Chiaki & Nodame | Nodame Cantabile Syaoran & Sakura | Card Captor Sakura / Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Kurogane & Tomoyo

| Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle


Shigure & Akito | Fruist Basket

Kyouya & Haruhi | Ouran High Host Club Naoto & Haine | Dog Bullets & Carnage

Yoh & Anna | Shaman King

Vicent & Ada | Pandora Hearts

Fujimoto & Kobato | Kobato

Edwuard & Winry | Fullmetal Alchemist



Boa & Luffy | One Piece

Series

Bones & Booth | Bones

Damon & Elena | Vampire Diaries

Samantha & Fredward | ICarly

Seth & Summer | The O.C

Shawn & Juliet | Psych

House & Cuddy | House M.D

Dan & Blair | Gossip Girl

Jess & Roy | Gilmore Girls Xena & Ares | Xena: la princesa guerrera

Libros

Ian & Wanda | The Host

Catalina & Petruchio | The Taming of the Shrew

Elinor & Edward | Sense and Sensibility

Romeo & Juliet | Romeo & Juliet

Darcy & Elizabeth | Pride and Prejudice

I have to admit several things:

& bull , Chemistry and the stress &; Oacute; sexually is what I love in couples, if you do not have them usually go unnoticed by me.

• Chuck, his character, has recently fallen in love I just do not like to Blair, just do not like, O,-but I love him-

• And the Xena / Ares, had never expressed my love for this couple because it was very strange to say, but the damn sexual tension between them was too obvious and so loveable, the truth is I liked seeing them together. And that I saw this series when I was a small, even m & aac

0 comments:

Post a Comment