Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Farm Lessons Galleries Dair & IchiRuki

Hi. I reloaded again now that school just ...

DAIRE
Dair first talk of what's Dair? Nothing Masy nothing less than the husband- Dan Humphrey and Blair Waldorf of the famous series called "Gossip Girl ." And now, why talk about it? Simple, the last episode I've seen of the 4 th season (11) made me want more of this couple. Since I started to watch "Gossip Girl "I liked the friendliness hate relationship they have, and while watching the story progress made me turn now to a love-hate relationship, definitely they have never thought about the relationship n now have even ceased to be hostile to each other, Dan Blair helped wash the dishes this time, what is new in it? BLAIR, she, yes, the girl who never would wash the dishes for someone, it was with Dan, then ... maybe it's a trick by the writers that I know that they are spent well, it has said that they are alone in the city, not Serena, no Nate, no Chuck, only theyvar dishes, when Blair Waldorf imagined doing the dishes?
- And finally, those smiles are ta mutual accomplices. I still remember Dan Blair defined as the worst of people and smiles at him now!



Dair! It's happen!!
ICHIRUKI







speak of IchiRuki
Now, go! if you are in my LJ should know that the IR but then, I'll explain. IchiRuki is the husband-

and Ichigo KurosakiKuchiki Rukia
the manga / anime known worldwide as "Bleach
." Having already cleared that up, continue, today's topic is: When, for me, took the big step? What I mean by that? Simple, when I felt that Rukia entered the heart of Ichigo and Ichigo when he entered the heart of Rukia? Maybe I've always said that I loved the IchRuki from the beginning of the manga and not lying when I say, once you Rukia gave her powers to Ichigo knew / puerían here. The truth is that here I did not know Ichigo Rukia, she still did not know him well enough to ensure that Ichigo was not able to kill someone, much less to his mother, which is found in following images.



may not figured it out, more is not something she could ensure, here she does not know. That is, even without this link they have now made it clear that this episode Tite including two because this was a battle of the two, here we would grow to Rukia and Ichigo tambiéna according to their relationship . And diffigo-remember-at first did not want the powers of shinigami, Rukia forced him to be. But after "Memories in the Rain I" Ichigo adopted that role by their own choice, she agreed to be, maybe to find a Grand Fisher, but if not for this would not be the IchiRuki same, Tite decided to do for this relationship was so strong that nothing should ask destroy.

Note: the Moon, the ever-present Moon.

ICHIRUKI FTW! And this is in my view, many can have a different ideology, but just occurred to me to put it here. Ando

very bad, I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment