something that will not give up, only
you think I am a spirit, I can not deny, I will live forever, is my reality .
If I could change, born again, would be human, and you be.
target is a challenge, something that involves us
The spirit it should not matter.
I lived for many centuries, and none
taught me what I have lived with you.
yours is my love.
Something always longed for, even a forbidden love
something that will not give up, But you think.
Each path, laughter, tears, is my decision. _____________________________________
I do not know why but this song reminds me of Rukia, my obsession IchiRuki hear something in every song is alive Viva!
Awww, the truth is that long ago could not, not nacĂay me now is the nicest thing to do, it's so nice to find something that relates to the IchiRuki every time I hear something, I have other, but then I put, I have also
ulquihimes x3 No way, when at last (?) after 2 years I have with this livejournal end as u know
0 comments:
Post a Comment