Bleach 423
What I can say beyond my feelings? Actually, this is the first pair (manga, anime, TV, books, etc) makes me feel so much emotion. Bleach, one could say that I like MUCH the UlquiHime, but realistically speaking even I know that might not ever met, and I accept it, I just love as a couple. I like to fight for things that will not, but in this respect are IchiRuki (Ichigo and Rukia) who are more likely to be true. I do not mean by this chapter, becauseand this couple has been building slowly, calmly. The phrase reminds me that someone told me long ago, I remember quén was, but the phrase stuck in my soul
"Unlike friendship, love is forged slowly"
In the moments that I heard were very helpful, and now, I like this phrase for IchiRuki. I read Bleach from the first chapter of the manga, but still fails to see that they have a future, more to be a shounen manga, I knew she would be the companion of Ichigo during manga, but never imagined I would become really important forcharacter development. I still remember that farewell when I finish the Arc of the SS, Rukia decided to stay there knowing that it is the place to which she belonged. That was the right thing should be, that is why I like Tite Kubo as the narrator of this story, he knows that sometimes what should be what I had to draw. And in the same farewell, Ichigo Rukia accept the decision was a beautiful farewell two great friends. Granted, it at the time were friends.
see it in their eyes, in that smile at parting, they were not suffering, because they knew they had to.
However, the dismissal of the chapterfight with some IchiHime, respect your taste, I would like to respect mine), Ichigo Rukia does not see her as a friend, he loves and knows it for a long, Rukia had always been my only , unknown, never really felt I could determine if the same as Ichigo, thought everything was taken for Kaien, but Tite has handled this issue very well. He made Rukia fight with the ninth Espada for her is apparent from these memories, Rukia was finally at peace.
And now, reading this chapter, it struck me that she feels the same feelings for Ichigo not a factor for any alien, that makes me feel feliz because unlike what many say, the IchiRuki not finished with this farewell but has grown stronger since the eyes of the two connect (click) with the same feeling, that's not friendship Nor is romantic, beyond, is something deeper and more powerful.
all know they will have to meet again, but refuse to accept the arches were closed with a grand farewell IchiRuki, I did not expect it so soon, indeed, not imagined, did not think Tite was so shameless in giving us pictures so obvious. Drawing a love Ichigo (agreed, but still hurt) and even Rukia sad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment