Friday, October 29, 2010

Nifedipine Contractions

icho you understand why she has not gone, then why so much trouble?
Love is very difficult to understand, I know Ichigo.

I'm not sure how far (?) Ichigo is aware of their feelings for Rukia, I do know is he, possibly, whether it was discovered that Rukia is not and will not be a simple friend, no longer a precious friend, but she is so important to him as the sun, like air. Oh, so cute, I think I will read some Shakespeare, perhaps we've saved Tite secrets in his writings (?).

The truth is that this chapterif they hoped so, but not really expecting that Ichigo was so depressed because of Rukia or, better said, which will show both. Did not say, but I also thought that his constant evasive question left that what he missed most was the presence of beautiful Kuchiki. Tite

once give us a new beginning, is now Ichigo is really similar to the start of Bleach Ichigo. His sullen behavior, his lack of interest in anything, is just like it's just that unlike the first time now, if you know the reason for their dissatisfaction. I remember those extras (?) Of the manga where MOSTia he had not been able to protect your family or loved ones. 3 .- It was Ichigo
which she said that thanks to the rain falling inside stopped, rain = triteza, so Rukia was alegríay who gave peace to Ichigo. is why neither be forgotten just like that, although in this chapter Ichigo says he is fine with the quiet life he leads, which is a lie, the whole chapter is the step lying to himself, trying to make does not that hurt more? Ok, it hurts that Rukia has not gone, but why does it hurt?, Why so much trouble with thatshe does not see?, why should she see?


because he loves Rukia Kuchiki, Is it so hard to understand?, "So complex is to realize that he feels for her the need to take your side? It is obvious, and it bothers me that many people say that this is a great friendship, friendship is no longer, I've had a lot of friends which I appreciated so much like my own blood, but never ever think of ; to the way Ichigo Rukia because that would not be a friendship is a very strong feeling for at least compared with friendship. That's love.

If Tite is good, maybe when we showRukia, will clarify whether this is an unrequited love or because of Ichigo Rukia loves, loves. But when Rukia is (I doubt this annoying) way, sadly, is the closest thing we will do this couple OFFICIAL. And maybe if I feel she's gone beyond range, what you do, if you're like Rukia, after a farewell situation is to spend everything you do (work, school, etc.) you have to take your mind to not suffer more than they already suffer so we can follow. That is my feeling of Rukia, because sometimes that's me.

At the same time, I think of all Orihime and Renji are what give us answersclues to the emotional development of our beloved characters, more related to romance.

Now if I talk about the chapter in general / IchiRuki: 1 .- That

Ichigo look up to the sky at the beginning and gives them understand their inner yearnings, love their powers and love Rukia, that craving the past was and what he lost.

2 .- Karin, particularly over me like Yuzu, I've always been pro-Karin, so your new change fascinated me, and I think she have an important role in this new beginning. 3 .-

this away from Orihime Ichigo, Chad and Ishida, I need to reply to it fromTite. 4 .-

Keigo, this time it makes me more interesting than before, not only for being pro-IchiRuki but because it has matured, no longer seems so stupid as is antesy ♥ HOT, hahaha, and I fell in love. Ok no, but I thought it was excellent that you tuck the issue of Rukia-Ichigo-solitude. Keigo know, because I do not know that before Rukia was out, all this month was asleep Ichigo Rukia was not just sitting waiting to be awakened but took care of him, I know that sounds so Rukia, but nobody knows what happened that month or the 17 months to talk about Rukia Keigo as lightly as he does, as if he knew anything else between them (?).

5 .- The new guy, estand boy I feel bad, but as my grandmother say "do not judge a book by its cover."

Anyway, I want the next chapter, this anxious. I need more IchiRuki.


Goodbye, it's all for now \u0026lt;3


0 comments:

Post a Comment